This item is excluded from our Free Shipping. Please order this product separate from other items, and select UPS Ground shipping at checkout to accurately get a price to ship to you. Heavy items like this are best suited for us to sell at a lower price and have accurate shipping added, instead of us having to over-inflate the price to help offset the unknown shipping costs. For large orders of 20+ bags, please contact us for a Freight Shipping quote to drastically lower the price on shipping.
- Structure Coat is a pre-blended, all-in-one, high-strength cementitious concrete mix designed for use as a build coat and scratch coat on surfaces that will be treated with a carvable finish coat such as Tru Pac (sold here).
- Can be applied by trowel or appropriate spray device (Mortar Sprayer, sold here)
- Does not require the use of a primer
- Tri-component reactive fiber system for improved tensile strength
- Quick set and cure time to allow for faster project turn around
- When used as a scratch coat for carving concrete, thickness can vary based on surface. It's common to apply a scratch coat at 1/4" to 1/2" thickness. Once the scratch coat is dry, the carving concrete product can be applied, and carved/textured as desired.
- Excellent as a patching compound for concrete repair
- Structure Coat contains a proprietary resin designed to offer extreme adhesion to EPS foams, combined with the correct mix of flexural strength, rigidity, and shrink resistance, especially beneficial in foam applications. The properties of structure coat allow it also to be a superb concrete patching and repair mix. This ultra-high performance material, with its outstanding bond strength, can be used for a variety of repair situations or maintenance including: spalls, cracks, curbs, ramps, sidewalks, steps, retention vessels, potholes, mortar, parking, block repair, etc. Though heavy in fiber, Structure Coat can be troweled smooth and even stamped and/or textured, if needed. It is the best choice for surface repair before placing your specialized finish coat, such as Concrete Rescue Overlay.
- The best choice when working with foam bases for your vertical projects. It will create an extremely hard shell that immobilizes incidental movement that could result of cracks and failure.