Vertical Concrete Stamp - Old Castle Block
Ships from Illinois (Click for average Ground delivery map )
Shipping: This Product can take 5 to 10 business days to ship out.
Ships via FedEx/UPS only
VERTICAL OLD CASTLE BLOCK STAMPS
- Vertical stamps are normally used to stamp a freshly placed 'vertical' concrete, which is typically a Carving/Stamping Mix (sold here) that can be applied a few inches thick over an existing surface (such as a concrete foundation/cinderblock wall). In some cases, you can also place these stamps inside forms and then fill with concrete, but care needs to be taken to make sure everything lines up and will look good when stripped later...!
Old Castle Block – 5 Piece SetOld World Granite Blocks in an attractive, detailed, easy-to-use pattern.
- Highly-detailed, compact designs
- Stamps can be used in varying orientations to further differentiate the surface
- Up to 3/4 inch in relief
- Smaller key way piece for tighter areas
- Set includes 3 rigid mats, 1 single row mat, 1 key way block
- Rigid size: 14″ x 24″