White Lightning Polymer 30" Darby Concrete Float
- Polymer Floats are ideal for working with White Concrete. Other metals can discolor the white cement. When working with White Concrete make sure to check out our other White Concrete Products here.
- White Lightning™ technology floats faster and easier for smoother, professional results. Ideal for ALL concrete (not just White Concrete!)
- Prepares surface for troweling
- Low friction polymer blade is lightweight, durable, and impact-resistant for long wear
- Chemical, corrosion, and rust-resistant
- Concrete won’t stick to blade for easy clean-up
- Rounded edges glide over concrete without gouging the surface
- DuraSoft® handle provides a soft feel that reduces fatigue
- White Lightning Polymer 30" Darby Concrete Float is 30" long by 3" wide.
About White Lightning Polymer 30" Darby Concrete Float
- The low friction polymer blade of the MARSHALLTOWN White Lightning ™ Tapered Darby keeps the concrete surface open longer while bringing up the bleed water and pushing down the aggregate for a smoother, more professional-looking finish in less time. The durable, yet lightweight blade material is also impact-resistant, easy to clean, and won’t absorb liquid, preventing corrosion and rust. Each 30” x 3” White Lightning ™ Tapered Darby comes with a comfortable DuraSoft® handle that provides a soft grip feel that reduces fatigue. Our professional White Lightning™ Tapered Darby is Made in the USA with Global Materials.