Z Poolform PVC Straight Edge Coping Forms
- Z Poolform is a reusable PVC form used to create decorative concrete copings for swimming pools. Interchangeable form liners will allow for a variety of different edge profiles and textures.
- Z Poolforms can be used with vinyl liner, fiberglass, or concrete pools. These forms create a 3" tall concrete coping. With the Receiver Track, the finished concrete height will be approximately 3-3/8" above the pool wall.
Package of Straight PVC Poolforms includes the base form, and the back piece (you still need the receiver track and insert liners)
- Full Package contains 8x- 90" long (60 linear feet)
- Half Package contains 4x 90" long (30 linear feet)
- Form Liners (sold here) lock into the PVC Forms and are interchangeable, re-usable, and available in many different profiles and rock textures create the concrete pool edge.
- Extractor Tool (sold here) should be used to remove the forms easily, and prevent damage.
Compatibility of Z Poolform Straight Edge Coping Forms:
- This PVC Form will plug into: The Z Poolform Receiver Track (RT-001) (sold here)- for concrete or fiberglass pools only
- Also compatible with- Cardinal: HZ and H3 liner tracks, and Cinderella: HM-1, HM-2, HM-4 liner tracks
- Please contact us to check compatibility with any other liner tracks.
- A specialized Installation Mallet (sold here) is ideal for installing the Poolforms into the Receiver Tracks.
How To Use Z Poolform PVC Straight Edge Coping Forms:
- View Installation Instructions
- Watch video below for application:
Based on 1 review
been doing pools for years and these forms make it so much easier can't believe I ever did a pool without em