- Concrete Stamp Mats, Ashlar Slate
- This stamp pattern is a 3-piece set of stamps. In order to make the stamps work in a repeating pattern, a Black, Blue, and Green stamp are needed.
- Made in the USA.
- Available in Rigid and Flex style stamps.
- Rigid style stamps are a little thicker and more durable, designed for most stamping needs.
- Flex style stamps are a little thinner, and more flexible, designed for bending the stamp to get into corners and areas a Rigid stamp can't.
- Size: Each stamp is @ 24" X 24"
- Grout lines are @ 1/2" deep, and 3/16" to 5/16" widths
- Recommended Contractor Set: 12 Rigid Ashlar Slate Stamps, 6 Flex Ashlar Slate Stamps, 1 Texture Roller, 1 Grout Line Roller.
- Once concrete is set up enough to just support walking on, stamping can begin. Use Liquid Release or Powder Antiquing Release on the concrete and the Stamps.
- Stamping is best done using a tamper tool to ensure uniform pattern transfer from stamp to concrete.
- Use Texture Rollers, and Grout Line Touch-Up Wheels to finish off around edges and fine tune.
- The Italian Slate Texture Roller Sleeve matches the Ashlar Slate pattern.
- The 3/16" Grout Line Touch Up Wheel matches the Ashlar Slate pattern.