- Michael Healy Doorbell Ringers are a cast decorative accent, with illuminated button behind. Pushing on the metal accent piece will depress the button behind, which will ring the doorbell inside. Illumination creates a soft glow around the doorbell ringer for nighttime visibility and curb appeal.
- Designed by Michael Healy, an accomplished Rhode Island artisan.
- Brass and bronze are copper-based alloys. The yellow brass alloy used in many of Michael's designs contains 70% copper and produces a warm, traditional brass look. Red bronze contains almost 85% copper. This additional copper content gives the bronze alloy its rich, reddish undertone.
- The mirrored finish of polished brass and polished bronze is achieved through varying degrees of sanding and buffing. Michael uses these techniques to highlight or accent the raised areas on a piece. It was hand-crafted using the age old art of sand casting. Afterwards, it is coated with a clear lacquer to protect its original finish.
- Doorbell Ringers are signed by the artist, Michael Healy, confirming its authenticity and quality craftsmanship.
- Bay Scallop Doorbell Ringer Size: 3"H x 3"W X 1"D
- Compatible with all wired doorbells.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Illuminated doorbell button that backlights your doorbell ringer.
- Surface mount installation.