Please Note: The manufacturer of the Bulldog has sold their patent to this finisher. So, until further notice this product will be unavailable while we try to get more.
- The Bulldog Finisher attaches to most STIHL & ECHO brand industrial brushcutters/weed-whackers*.
- *Brushcutter equipment not included. This is the finisher head only.
- Made of stainless steel, the disc finisher is a smooth piece of steel that will finish the concrete like a larger power trowel... but able to get into tight areas, around objects, and is very portable!
- Ideal for Slab Edges, Sidewalks, Gutters, and Gradebeam or around objects (pipes, poles, etc.)
- Saves time on both Floating and Finishing concrete.
- Anyone who knows concrete knows the pains and damage that the job does to the human body: Using this finisher from a standing position will have huge savings on the body. Reduce job injuries and fatique, which slow down worker productivity. Reduce the back aches from bending over. Arm and shoulder stress from finishing. Knee, knee caps, ankle damage, and ligament tears are no longer a problem. Prolong a finisher's career in concrete.
- Finisher is 12" in diameter, and made of 100% Stainless Steel.
- Polishing surface is smooth and has been extensively tested. No parts or blades to wear out and need constant replacement.
- Available in two versions to fit both Stihl and Echo brushcutters:
- Thread information: Both use REVERSED threads-
- Stihl Finisher: M10 x 1.0
- Echo Finisher: M10 x 1.25
- In order to properly use this finisher, the gas powered brushcutter/weed eater should be an 18cc displacement engine or larger, and be the normal 'reverse threaded' attachment end.
- STIHL model #'s the Stihl Bulldog attaches to: FS 90 R, FS 91 R, FS 100 R, FS 111 R, FS 130 R, FS 131 R.
- ECHO model #'s the Echo Bulldog attaches to: SRM-210U, SRM-230U, SRM-260U, SRM-265U, SRM-280U, SRM-311U, SRM-400U.