Concrete Countertop Caulking Tool, Metal Ball
Ships from Oregon (Click for average Ground delivery map )
Concrete Countertop Caulking Tool, Metal Ball:
- Metal tool for creating perfect radius corners in concrete precast forms.
- Sold as a set of 4 tools. Some tool sizes are periodically available from the drop down menu above for sale, as an individual tool, when we have surplus of only certain sizes.
- After placing a bead of silicone in the corner of the form, or along a sink mold, simply run this tool over the silicone and it will create a perfect bead every time, in any direction that you hold the tool.
- Other caulking tools made of plastics, wood, or other substances will wear down over use, and end up creating ridges and lines in the silicone radius. This all-metal tool won't wear down.
- The ball feature of the tool makes it easy to transition from a horizontal to vertical corner, and ensures the exact same radius on all corners.
Specifications Concrete Countertop Caulking Tool, Metal Ball
- Set: Includes Size A, B, C, and D tools.
- Size A: 3/16" and 1/4" balls.
- Size B: 5/16" and 1/2" balls.
- Size C: 3/8" and 5/8" balls.
- Size D: 7/16" and 11/16" balls.
- Made of steel, with threaded ball pieces that can be removed if needed. Adding a dab of silicone into the threads of the ball will secure it from unscrewing unintentionally.
- Tip 1: Before applying silicone caulk, WAX the form! Use Mold Wax (sold here) on the form surfaces and your life will be 100x's better when it comes time to clean up the excess caulking.
- When smoothing out silicone (Silicone Type II usually works best), the more silicone that gets pushed to either side of the ball, the easier it is to remove after a few hours, when it's hard enough you can grab and peel off the excess.
- Tip 3: After applying the silicone caulk to the form, quickly spray the caulk with Caulk EZ (sold here) to make the caulking bead perfect and almost zero clean-up.
AMAZING! Would definitely recommend to others.
Nice product. We use them in our boat building - using thickened epoxy - leaves a nice finished fillet. Thanks
These are a great tool to have if your doing countertops.
For smaller bead lines I use my finger, but the larger balls allow for a seamless and no mess way to make consistent and perfect large radius edges! Great tools!
They totally work as presented and are of good quality. I used them some on my mold but usually just use my finger, its tough to change.