TK-CONCRETE FORM SURFACE RETARDER 6100
Item No.: TK-6100
A water-based, in-form cement set retarder that is applied to vertical concrete surfaces. TK-6100 forms a hard film that chemically retards the surface and when washed away reveals an attractive exposed aggregate finish.
- Removal of the film leaves behind the natural aggregate, sands, and stones in the concrete to reveal a decorative aggregate finish.
- Provides from 1/8” to 3/16” depth retardation.
- Safe for use and easy to apply to forms prior to casting concrete.
- Does not reduce the life and reuse of the form like standard solvent-based in-form retarders.
- Reduces costs by eliminating surface preparation necessary for subsequent coatings or methods.
- Odor and VOC free.
- Full application instructions are below in the Technical Data Sheet.
- Sold in 1 Gallon, 4 Gallon Cases, and 55 Gallon sizes
- (55 gallon sizes ship via Freight Carrier, and can't be used with our Free Shipping offer- Please contact us prior to ordering so we can obtain a freight shipping quote)
- Coverage: Typical coverage rate is 150 square feet per gallon.
- Coverage rates are provided as a guideline only. Many factors including surface texture, porosity and weather conditions will determine actual coverage rates.
- TK-6100 Technical Data Sheet
- TK-6100 Safety Data Sheet