DON'T ORDER THIS PRODUCT UNLESS YOU ARE GETTING AT LEAST 10 OF THE PAILS (5-gallon each)! THIS 5-Gallon SIZE MUST SHIP FREIGHT. FOR SMALLER THAN 50 gallons TOTAL, PLEASE ORDER IN 1-GALLON SIZES SO WE CAN SHIP NORMAL UPS/FEDEX TO YOU.
SuperSeal 2000 Solvent Based Acrylic Curing Compound and Sealer
This is the best overall outdoor concrete sealer. Use this on your driveway, patio, pool deck, garden benches, firepits. This is a solvent based sealer, which is great because you'll need to apply this sealer periodically as the sun and weather (and driving on it for a driveway) will slowly wear it down, and re-applying a Solvent Based Acrylic sealer is easy! When you apply a new coat a year or two from now, the solvents will work their way into the old sealer, and re-emulsify it and the new sealer coat will mix in with it, creating a brand new sealer look again.
Important Notes About This Sealer
- PLEASE NOTE: Some US States have regulated the VOC level allowed for concrete sealer to be used within the state. Please check your local regulations for VOC requirements. SuperSeal is available in 700 VOC (Superseal 2000) and 350 VOC (Superseal VOC) . California requires a special solvent and so requires use of a different sealer completely: GemKote 100VOC (sold here), or Superseal 20WB which is water-based and has very low VOCs.
- This product can only ship via Freight shipping (on a pallet). For smaller quantity needs, please order this sealer in the 1-gallon size (Sold Here) which we can ship with regular UPS/FedEx Ground shipping.
- SuperSeal is Professional Grade acrylic Curing Compound and Sealer that can be applied to almost any surface: Concrete, Tile, Pavers, Slate Tile, Cementitious Overlays, and much more.
- Quick Drying, dries crystal clear. Available in Gloss or Matte finishes.
- If using around water, consider adding Anti Slip Grit (sold here) to the sealer to keep the concrete from becoming dangerously slippery!
- 1 qty. of the Anti Slip Grit (1lb) is designed to treat 5 gallons of sealer, so you would use 1/5 of the Slip Grit into each 1 gallon of sealer.
- Available in different VOC levels to meet your local state requirements, so always consult your local regulations:
- SuperSeal-2000 @ 700 VOC
- SuperSeal-VOC @ 350 VOC
- Protects concrete surfaces by making them resist staining, chipping, and freezing.
- Interior/Exterior Use.
- UV and Stain Resistant.
- Enhances Color.
- Coverage: 150-200 square feet per gallon, depending on porosity of surface.
- Contains 23% acrylic solids.
- Sold here in 5 Gallon Pails and 55 Gallon Drums
- View SuperSeal Data Sheet (TDS)
- View SuperSeal Safety Data (SDS)
- Easy application- Ensure application surface is clean and dry. Apply with brush, roller, or Industrial Concrete Sprayer (sold here). Clean up with xylene.
- Drying time: 4 hours at 75 degrees F. Maximum hardness achieved after 7 days.
- Apply 2 or more light coats with 1-3 hours between coats (or until surface is dry to the touch).
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight, on rainy/foggy days, or during the hottest part of the day. Apply in temperatures between 55°F and 80°F.
- Keep foot traffic off for 24 hours. Allow 72 hours before heavy traffic.
- If used on surfaces not textured for slip resistance, especially in areas water can accumulate, adding a Anti-Skid Additive to the sealer (must be constantly mixed while applying to keep it in suspension) will help prevent slippery surfaces.
- Interior surfaces can be treated with Acrylic Floor Wax once sealed, which is very quick to apply and is the preferred method of routine maintenance to keep the surface protected, and looking great.