- Eibenstock, top of the line, powerful, professional grade mixers.
- The Eibenstock EHR 23 2.4 S Mixing Drill has a powerful 14.5 Amp motor, with 2-Speed Gearbox! Allows mixing of up to 200 pounds of high-viscosity materials:
- Epoxy, mortars, plasters and cement to quartz-containing resins and flooring compounds, as well as insulation and other materials.
- Ideal for mixing GFRC as it can turn while under a heavy load, and slowly mix the material without shearing off the glass fibers and pulverizing them, as other mixers will do.
- Soft start and variable speed for less splashing and better control.
- High-torque motor with specially designed gears provide maximum power. Mix quantities from 1 gallon, to 200 pounds.
- Pro-Series mixing paddle unique design mixes from the bottom up, eliminating air injection into the mix. Included MG 160 paddle has a 6.25" diameter head.
- Can be used by hand or mounted to the 25GP-WD Mixing Stand.
- While more expensive than some other electric mixers available, Eibenstock Mixers are a case where you do get what you pay for.
- Model: Eibenstock EHR 23/1.4R.
- Mixing Capacity: 5 Bags, 35 Gallons.
- Output: Up to 1800 lbs./hour.
- Power: 14.5 Amp / 110 Volt AC.
- Free Speed: 440-970 RPM.
- Load Speed: 0-250 RPM (low gear) - 0-580 RPM (high gear)
- Suitable Paddles Diameter: M-14, 5" to 6-1/2"
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- EHR 23/2.4 S Eibenstock Mixing Drill
- MG 160 Mixing Paddle: 6.25" diameter mixing head
- Operator's Manual