- The MK3 Spray Gun is specifically designed for GFRC.
- Creates a smooth and even spray of cement topping over any form work or molds.
- Will outperform and outlast cheaper Hopper Sprayers, which are not actually designed for cement (GFRC) product.
- Smaller size makes getting into molds and forms much easier than using a larger drywall hopper sprayer. The air-feed lines also connect to the back of the MK3 gun, instead of on the bottom like drywall hoppers.
- Can also be used to spray Cement Paints, Stone Paints, Vermiculite and Perlite Mixes, Any Cementitious Mixes, Aggregate Loaded Resins, Emulsion Paints, Veneer and Plaster Finishes, and Non-Slip Deck Coatings.
- Easy to operate. Adjust trigger pull, and regulate the air pressure to get a range of finishes to suit your need.
- Will operate using any standard air compressor that puts out 7 CFM at 40psi.
- Simple maintenance- one thumbscrew to remove to dismantle gun for cleaning.
- Each MK3 Sprayer comes with a 1-gallon capacity hopper, an elbow adapter to get the angle best suited for GFRC (floors and ceilings as well).
- Hopper Capacity: 1 Gallon (4.5 litres)
- Air Consumption: 7 CFM at 40psi.
- Nozzle Sizes Included: 5mm and 7mm.
- Weight: 4lbs.