- The SP 7000 Super Plasticizer.
- Increases fluidity and workability of concrete (concrete will gain a peanut butter-like texture).
- Add to GFRC, concrete, and slurry mixes.
- Can reduce water needed by up to 30%.
- Increases initial compressive strength of concrete by as much as 18%, and flexural strength by 8%.
- No anti foam (defoamers) needed with the SP 7000.
- Dosage: 4.7 fluid ounces per 90 lbs. of Portland cement.
- When using with GFRC, see our GFRC Recipe section for dosage/mix information.
- When adding to an 80 lb. bag of concrete mix* suitable for countertops, (assuming there are 20 lbs. of Portland cement), add 1 fluid ounce (1/8 cup, or 2 Tablespoons of SP 7000) to your mix water, and then add to the concrete.
- *Refer to the manufacturer of your concrete bag mix for exact cement weight per bag.
- Available in 1,5 and 55** Gallons.
- **55 Gallon drums are available by contacting us.