- Color for integral coloring concrete.
- Add C-Series Liquid Colorant to any cementitious mix: Concrete Counterops, G-100 Series Grouts, Stampable Overlays, and Micro-Toppings, or almost any cement-type mixture.
- Creates a color that is solid throughout the entire matrix, not just on the surface.
- With 27 standard colors, you are sure to find a color that will work well with your project.
Packaging:1 Quart Bottle, 1 Gallon Pail, 4oz. Sample Bottle.
- Sample Bottles are good for making samples or a test area, or for use with Granite-Look Kits to spritz small amounts of color onto concrete to mimic granite designs.
Coverage: Varies based on mix and color used. Most colors require only 3/4 cup of color per bag of overlay grout, micro-topping, or 80lb bag of concrete mix (Although darker colors like black, chocolate and red may require 1-2 cups of color). Add more color in mix until visually desired color is achieved. Testing a small batch is always recommended.
- Application Guide: View C-Series Liquid Colorant TDS
- View C-Series Liquid Colorant MSDS.
- Download C-Series Liquid Colorant Color Chart
- **Please note that Bright Red (C-116) color is a premium price.
This color chart is a representation only and does not guarantee that the final color will be an exact match. The colors produced will rely heavily on skill, practice, and experimentation. Application methods and age of the concrete will result in different tones. Even in a controlled environment, cements, aggregates, water content and curing methods will contribute to different results.