- Liquid Color for integral coloring concrete or any cement based mix, mortar, overlay or microtopping.
- Creates a color that is solid throughout the entire matrix, not just on the surface.
- With 28 standard colors, you are sure to find a color that will work well with your project.
Custom color-matched colors are available as well in quart and gallon sizes (allow 3-5 days to make the color and ship out). Please provide us the color code to match to (ie. Sherwin Williams, Behr, etc.) when you check out- there is a place to enter 'Order Notes'.
Packaging: 4oz Sample, Quart, Gallon.
- Sample Bottles are good for making samples or a test area, or for use with Granite-Look Kits to spritz small amounts of color onto concrete to mimic granite designs.
Coverage: Varies based on mix and color used. Most colors require only 3/4 cup of color per bag of overlay grout, micro-topping, or 80lb bag of concrete mix (Although darker colors like black, chocolate and red may require 1-2 cups of color). Add more color in mix until visually desired color is achieved. Testing a small batch is always recommended. Keep in mind that the color is created by the colorant bonding to the CEMENT content in your mix, not the sand or rock. A normal bag of microtopping has 15-20lbs of cement in it, and is what the 3/4 cup of color baseline is using.
- Download Application Guide C-Series Liquid Colorant TDS
- Download C-Series Liquid Colorant SDS.
- Download C-Series Liquid Colorant Color Chart
- **Please note that Bright Red (C-116) color is a premium price.
- A few colors are not shown on the color chart: White, Black, Green, Macadamia.
This color chart is a representation only and does not guarantee that the final color will be an exact match. The colors produced will rely heavily on skill, practice, and experimentation. Application methods and age of the concrete will result in different tones. Even in a controlled environment, cements, aggregates, water content and curing methods will contribute to different results.