Poly PVA Solution
- Water-soluble, alcohol-based sealer for porous models.
- Use as a barrier coat on certain rubber molds to reduce resin attack on the mold.
- Can also be used as a removable sealer on porous surfaces.
- Release agents such as Pol-Ease 2300 should be used in addition before applying liquid polyurethane to a coated master or before casting liquid plastic into a coated mold.
- Available in clear or green colors. The green PVA is easy to see the release to ensure proper coverage and to clean off later, but may stain some porous surfaces.
- Clean off with water to dissolve the PVA Coating.