- Rock N Roller™ Texture Roller - 35 3/4" Wide Non Slip ADA Diamond
- Five times faster than traditional stamping methods. If you pay laborers to stamp concrete, you will pay this roller off with just a few jobs using it.
- Add weights to ensure a uniform imprint as the concrete begins to harden
- No special setup for borders
- Ultra lightweight. You start stamping as soon as the bleed water has evaporated- no need to wait for concrete to be hard enough to support walking on it.
- Made in the USA
- The Roller connects to standard concrete extension poles, or you can rig up your own method to pull it across large spans using rope.
- Once bleed water is gone, use Liquid Release or Powder Antiquing Release on the concrete and the roller, and begin rolling.
- If you find you need more weight to push the roller into the concrete, slide weights (Rock N Roller Weights sold here) onto the metal rods on top of the roller.
- Use touch up roller wheels to fine tune or touch up any of the grout lines.
- The 3/8" V Shaped Touch-Up Roller matches the Non Slip ADA Diamond pattern grout lines.
- Watch the videos below for more information, but if you don't need a roller don't watch (because you'll be compelled to buy one once you see what they do)