How Do You Mix SureCrete’s SC Matting Agent™?
- Measure the desired dosage rate as described in the above-mentioned “Loading Rates” chart.2. Pour the measured SC Matting Agent™ into any of the above-
mentioned sealers or coating.
- Mechanically mix (with jiffy style mixer) for 2 minutes at medium speed into chosen sealer.
- When mixing SC Matting Agent™ into Solvent-Based Polyurethane, add scoops to the Part “A”, mechanically mix (with jiffy style mixer) for 2 minutes at medium speed. Once mixed properly, continue with mixing Part “B” as described in the appropriate TDS.
- Application of SC Matting Agent™, once mixed into sealer or coating, will follow the desired sealer or coating TDS.
- Best results for uniform gloss reduction is achieved by use of a bucket grid (the metal grid that hangs into a bucket and the application roller is rolled against to evenly saturate the roller.