SureCrete’s SureSpray™ is a cement-based sheer sprayable concrete overlay for both interior and exterior concrete surfaces. Perhaps no other bag mix lends itself to such an enormous array of applications, variations, and alternatives: from the simplest of orange-peel to the elegant Euro-texture. Sure Spray was designed to be applied by compressed air spray equipment (commonly a hopper gun), but may also be troweled or squeegeed. Restoration, repair, resurfacing, architectural accenting, surface protection, and creating slip resistance of existing concrete are all realized through a spray concrete overlay. Unique polymers form adhesion and flexibility essential in a thin overlay. SureS pray™ is seasonally user-friendly, available in Standard SureSpray™ and SureSpray ST™ with retarder used in warmer weather conditions for longer work time.
Sure Spray’s spray concrete overlay versatility is one of it’s strongest qualities and allows it to be applied in a variety of fashions to create a wide array of designs and techniques. Able to be applied with a trowel, squeegee or sprayer, the possible textures are nearly limitless. Highly skilled applicators will be able to carry one product in their inventory to perform many different looks and texture designs for their customers. Our Overlay will help your company to stay more “mobile” and be able to get on and off of job sites faster without having to make those pesky runs to the local supply store. As a homeowner, Sure Spray™ can be easily manipulated to create beautiful one-off textured surfaces to suit any interior or exterior arrangement.
- Coverage Approx 40-200 square feet per 50 lb bag (Varies based on substrate and application)
- VOC Rating 0 g/L
- Shelf Life 1 year in original unopened container
- Mixing Ratio 4 – 6 quarts water per 50 lb bag
- Base Color White
- Density 126.1 lbs./cubic foot
- Compressive Strength ASTM C-109: 4,278 PSI @ 28 days
- Flexural Strength ASTM C-348: 995 PSI @ 28 days
- Tensile Strength ASTM C-190: 440 PSI @ 28 days
- Abrasion Resistance ASTM D-4060: less than 0.50% @ 28 days
- Mosaic Shear ANSI A-118.4: 280 PSI @ 28 days