- Lightweight, single component (Just Add Water!) cement overlay designed for both interior and exterior vertical surfaces.
- When stamped the texture can resemble an array of designs: cut stone, random stone, brick, slate, etc.
- Alternatively, Wall Stamp may be carved: Textured and “cut” free-hand.
- It offers restoration, repair, resurfacing, and architectural accenting of existing vertical surfaces.
- Typical areas include retention walls, entry/accent walls, columns, gable ends, fireplace accents, and any other vertical surface or wall.
- Wall Stamp™ is formulated to provide excellent bonding to new as well as existing concrete, concrete block, ICF, polystyrene foam, drywall, plaster, plywood, and even painted surfaces.
WallStamp™, used in an incredibly diverse array of applications – everything from pre-made stamped texture patterns to custom carved theme park designs and sculptures. With its ability to have great adhesion qualities and decent work time, Wall Stamp provides an excellent alternative to casting conventional concrete on vertical surfaces, especially in regards to custom carving applications. Even if you don’t have the artistic carving skills of a professional artisan, a homeowner can apply the Wall Stamp product without formal training, although we’d probably suggest the utilization of a textured stamping tool.