This is a Freight Shipping item
You can either contact us first with your address and we can get a freight quote, or we will contact you once you place this order and give you the freight cost which will need to be paid before we can ship out the pallet(s). If you have a forklift or loading dock to unload, please let us know so we can get a reduced freight cost for you.
Z Counterform Countertop Mix is a pre-blended, all in one, high strength white concrete designed for casting concrete countertops. Z Counterform Countertop Mix has the very best blend of fine aggregates, Portland cement, and proprietary admixtures to insure no curling or shrinking. The use of a specialized acrylic fiber network and the high flexural strength greatly limits the chance of cracking. This highly flowable, near self-leveling mix makes Z Counterform Countertop Mix the perfect choice for both your precast and cast-in-place designs and can be cast as thin as 7/8" for countertop applications.
Add White Titanium Oxide packs (sold here) to make this mix even whiter!
Want a good 3-headed Planetary polisher? Best way to smooth out the finished concrete surface when doing cast-in-place countertops. While we don't currently sell any of these polishers, we have used with great success this Triad Polisher from Amazon for around $600 (click here). Use wet or dry- we usually use dry with 3 of our 4" Dry Polishing Pads in the 200 grit to just even out the countertop surface as well as lightly profile it so the sealer can get a great bond.
- Each bag yields 0.43 cubic feet of concrete.
- 3 sq. ft. in standard Cast In Place Counterforms (1.9 sq. ft. in the Commercial Bar Cast In Place Counterforms)
- 2.3 sq. ft. @ 2" thick.
- 2.9 sq. ft. @ 1.5" thick.
- Non intrusive reactive fiber system for improved tensile strength.
- Impressive 9700 psi @ 28 days
- Initial Set: 2 hrs.
- Final Set: 5 hrs
- 4200 psi at 24 hrs. 8300 psi at 7 days. 9700 psi at 28 days.
- White mix and aggregates
- Quick cure time allows for grinding and polishing 24 hrs later.
- Works with all stains, integral colors and hardeners.
- Mixes, pours and fills with almost no effort. Highly flowable so it will pour easily through our FG50 Reinforcement Mesh and leave limited "honeycomb" in edges.
- Sold in 30 bag, 45 bag, and full 63 bag pallets and shipped via Freight: with Liftgate Delivery to unload the pallet at your location for you, or to a Commercial address that has a loading dock or fork lift for a better shipping rate.
- White Concrete Countertop Mix TDS
- For finishing tips, the following video showing the finishing techniques used for the Liqui-Crete mix will work the same for this White Concrete Countertop Mix: