This is a Custom Made item, taking 3-5 weeks to fabricate. Please specify exact size needs in the Order Notes section when you Check Out.
Please Note: We have had a few requests recently for UL Certification on the Drain Pans. We are working with Underwriter Laboratories to come up with a testing process and some form of approval, but it may be some time until we have this process completed. In the meantime, if a building inspector will be required to approve the plumbing this Drain Pan is used in conjunction with, you may need to reach out to your local building department and see what they want for it to pass inspection. In most cases, the inspectors have just wanted to visually inspect the pan and see the quality, and water-tight construction, and have then passed them off. Once we have some form of UL Approval, we will update this information here on our site. Thank you, Expressions LTD.
- Custom made Stainless Steel Drain Pan, for use with slot-drain style sinks.
- Drain pan attaches to the under side of the sink, catch water that falls through the slot-drain (or any type of non-traditional drain style), and connects to standard 1-1/4" metal plumbing.
- Drain Pan only- extension tube or any other plumbing not included (standard 1-1/4" metal plumbing parts are available at any hardware or plumbing store).
- Made of grade 304 solid 1/8" thick Stainless Steel.
- Shallow profile, 1" depth.
- Drain pan has a small flange lip to provide a surface to silicone for a water-tight seal, as well as mounting in place with concrete screws/anchors if needed.
- Standard sizes of Stainless Steel Drain Pans sold here.
- A less expensive Black ABS Plastic Drain Pan is also available.
- View TDS (Technical Data Sheet)
- Stainless Steel Drain Pans typically have a 3/4" wide flange on all 4 sides, but can be customized upon request.
- Custom Length:
- Inner Dimensions: 3" to 94-1/2"L (specify) x 2-3/4"W x 3/4"D.
- Outer Dimensions: 4-1/2" to 96"L (based on inner length) x 4-1/2"W x 1"D.
- *Please specify exact size needs in the Order Notes section when you Check Out.
- Drain Pan includes the stainless steel Drain Pan with threaded collar only. Any other standard 1-1/4" plumbing pieces can be obtained at any plumbing/hardware store.
- Create a flat area on the bottom of the concrete, about 3" of concrete to each side of your slot drain. (at least 4-1/2" wide overall). When the concrete is cured (generally after it's installed), silicone will usually be sufficient to hold the drain pan in place.
- If necessary, secure the drain pan to the concrete using concrete screws.
- Place the drain pan against the concrete, position to where it needs to be to catch the water, mark the holes, drill out the holes using a masonry drill bit (A hammer drill is recommended), silicone the lip of the drain pan, place on the concrete, and secure using concrete anchor screws.
- Once installed, the area of the Drain Pan should be periodically flushed with hot water and bleach, usually 10:1 is sufficient (10 parts water, 1 part bleach). Let the bleach 'flush' sit for about 10 minutes, and then flush again with clean hot water. This will keep the Drain Pan area clean and free of mildew.
- An alternative to bleach is to use straight hydrogen peroxide (3% solution). Pour hydrogen peroxide into the Drain Pan, trying to get the solution into all areas of the Drain Pan. Allow to sit 10 minutes, and then flush with hot water.