- Eibenstock, top of the line, powerful, professional grade mixers.
- Mixing clockwise of highly viscous and stiff materials, e.g. tile cement, ready-mixed mortar and plaster, screed, epoxy resins, sealants, granules, multi-component materials, coatings
- Mixing anticlockwise of building materials with low and middle viscosity, e.g. paint, glue, filler and leveling compounds
- Drywall construction, tiler, painter and plasterer, civil engineering, floor renovators
- Two mixing effects simply by switching
- Two contra rotating stirring rods – no counter torque, easy handling, saves time and effort
- Electronic switch – dust protected
- Soft start for less splashing
- Temperature control
- Stepless speed regulation and constant speed – optimum settings on the material to be mixed
- Cap with labyrinth-guide – protection against dust, dirt, stones, splash water
- Damping and protection elements
- Can be used by hand or mounted to the 25GP-WD Mixing Stand.
- Model: Eibenstock EZR 23 R/RL.
- Mixing Capacity: 5 Bags, 25 Gallons.
- Output: Up to 1200 lbs./hour.
- Power: 14.5 Amp / 110 Volt AC.
- Free Speed: 680 RPM.
- Load Speed: 0-450 RPM.
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- EZR 23 R/RL Eibenstock Mixing Drill
- Two 4.75" dia. Mixing Paddles
- Operator's Manual
Based on 2 reviews
I've ordered a lot of times from expressions and they are always fast, accurate and an all around great business!