Concrete Sealer and Admix Measuring Mixing Cups 40 oz, 10/100 pack
- 40 oz. all-purpose, Re-usable mixing cups.
- Also available are our 16 oz Mixing Cups (sold here).
- Sold in packs of 10 or boxes of 100 (they are very handy around a shop for lots of uses).
- Durable, solvent resistant plastic.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Some of the uses include:
- Accurately mix concrete sealers, paints, and other liquids that have component mixing ratios.
- Cups work great for putting concrete Acid Stain in.
- Great for mixing cement slurry and filling pinholes and voids in concrete.
- Use to measure additives for concrete mixes (plasticizer, acrylic admixtures, color, etc.)
- Oversize capacity (40 oz. if filled to the rim).
- Ever try to mix a quart (32 oz) in a container that only holds 32 oz.? It's a messy deal. These cups let you mix a quart easily, and still be able to pick it up and pour out of the cup without a mess.
Concrete Sealer and Admix Measuring Mixing Cups 40 oz, 10/100 pack Technical Specifications:
- Sold in packs of 10 Cups or boxes of 100 Cups.
- 40 oz. Cups:
- Size: 40 oz. (max. capacity)
- Dimensions: 6" Tall, 4.5" Diameter.
- Printed on Cup:
- Ratio Measurements: 4:1, 4:1:1, 1:1:1:1, 10:1, 20:1.
- Oz / ml: 2 oz. / 50 ml increments, up to 34 oz. / 1000 ml.
- Useful Conversions: Liquid Conversions, Volume Conversions, Weight & Measurement Conversions.
Excellent product. Very clear markings, easy to use!
These measuring cups are great for ratios.