- Food Safe Wax for concrete countertops.
- Specially made for concrete countertop application.
- Creamy smooth texture makes it easy to apply.
- Safe to be around food preparation. This wax is 100% edible (but not great tasting).
- Waxing concrete countertops and sinks maintains the concrete sealer, prevent stains, and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Available in 1.75oz (50g) and 7oz (200g) containers.
- Contains: A special blend of Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, and Mineral Oil.
- Application: A few light coats of wax, buffing with a clean cloth between coats.
- Coverage: A small 1.75oz jar will usually treat about 50 square feet of concrete for about 6 months (a few applications per month).
I have been using the Beeswax Countertop FDA Beeswax to preserve protect and keep looking great my out door concrete countertops for the last year.
They look great after application and I feel comfortable knowing it is foodsafe around the grills.
Ordering was easy and the expressions staff was very helpful
This product worked beautifully on our concrete kitchen counter tops and I would recommend it to anyone.
Great sealing and protection element. Shines the polished concrete. Excellent salesperson with helpful information. Very knowledgeable without being pushy.
The beeswax we ordered from your site was excellent. We used it for our concrete kitchen countertops. I'm getting online now to order more! Thank you