Rubber Mold Making Starter Kit for Concrete
- Use this starter kit to make your first rubber mold for a small-scale, concrete casting project of your choosing.
- Polyurethane and silicone mold rubbers are used worldwide for concrete applications such as formliners, veneer stone manufacturing, concrete countertops, etc.
- This kit is tailored to individuals that are trying mold making for the first time. With the exception of a few items (listed below), this package contains everything you’ll need to make your first flexible mold.
- Create custom rubber molds for a variety of DIY projects such as:
- Stepping Stones
- Decorative Tiles
- Flexible Texture Mats
- Small Tabletops
- Decorative Stone
- Poly 74-45 Liquid Rubber – Gallon Kit (16-lb)
- Poly PVA Solution – 1 Quart
- Pol-Ease® 2300 Release Agent – 12 oz. Can
- Pol-Ease® 2650 Concrete Casting Release Agent – 1 Quart
- 5-Gallon Mixing Pail
- Poly Paddle Mixing Tool
- 3 Brushes
- Plasticine Clay – 1 lb
- Instructional Brochure (Stepping Stone Project)
- Not included items you may need: Personal Protective Equipment, An Original Model (e.g. a stone), Concrete Mix, Containment Area Materials (e.g., melamine-laminated plywood), Screws, Epoxy/Glue, Drill, Screw Driver, Utility Knife, Digital Scale (if measuring by weight), Measuring Containers (if measuring by volume), Putty Knife/Pry Tool
Rubber Mold Making Kit used for creating concrete stepping stones: