Fossil Print Rubber Mold Stamp for Concrete or Drywall Plaster
- Rubber stamps for making fossil patterns in concrete, drywall, plaster.
- Casts from actual fossils.
- Perfect for that unique accent in any area, often seen around a pool or shower.
- Fossil Prints from Prehistoric Velociraptors, Snails, Ferns:
- Raptor, Small Baby Print. 3" Long
- Raptor, Large. 10" Long
- Baby Tetradactyl. 6" Tall
- Fish Fossil. 8" Long.
- Old Lobster. 4" Long
- Crab (Horseshoe Crustacean). 7" Long
- Old Snail 1 (IN-imprint). 3" Long
- Old Snail 2 (OUT-imprint). 3" Long
- Fern Leaf or Feather Fossil. 18" Long
How to Use Fossil Print Rubber Mold Stamp
To use in Concrete: Press into fresh concrete using a release on the concrete, or spray the rubber track mold with a Rubber Safe Release Spray (sold here) before each impression.