- Black Bear print mold for concrete. Our Animal Track molds are re-created from real life animal tracks, not some CAD file computer generated simulation of an animal print! This casting is from a full grown Pacific NW Black Bear. The stamp imprint has incredible detail of the claws, pads, and even some fur. Black Bears often only leave an imprint of the front pad and toes as they walk, so these stamps can be cut as you desire to only show the portion of the print you want to imprint with (cut with scissors or a razor blade).
- Made from industrial grade polyurethane rubber for a lifetime of reusability.
- Includes one (2) Animal Track Molds, right and left.
- Size: Print is approx. 4" wide and 8" long from tip of claw to heel.
- To use: Press into fresh concrete using a release on the concrete, or spray the rubber track mold with a Rubber Safe Release Spray (sold here) before each impression.