Antique Doorbell 1613 Art Nouveau Style
Fast Ship: Usually takes 1-2 business days to ship out.
- Historical Note: This doorbell is from the front entrance to Hatley Castle in British Columbia, Canada. The castle was built for coal baron James Dunsmuir and designed by architect Samuel Maclure in 1908.
- Solid Brass Doorbell Button.
- The Antique line of doorbells are re-manufactured period doorbells circa 1870's to the 1940's.
- Comes in two finishes: Antique Brass, or Oil Rubbed Bronze. Doorbell finishes will accept the gradual aging and weathering of the outdoor elements.
- Antique Brass: Gives a quiet, aged look to the doorbell. Color variation and mottling in the finish are normal and add character and beauty to any doorbell.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze: A darkened finish designed to emulate aged bronze. This finish varies from a rich chocolate brown to a dark black.
- Doorbell can also be used to replace most garage door buttons.
- Solid Brass push button (not illuminated).
- One year manufacturer warranty against defect.
- Doorbell dimensions: 3"W x 5 1/4"H x 3/4" Deep.
- Power Required: 8-16 Volts AC or 6-12 Volts DC. (Not to exceed 16 Volts AC)
- Installation Instructions:
- Drill 3/4" (20mm) hole approximately 1" deep.
- Attach one wire to each screw terminal.
- Use the matching screws provided to mount the door bell in place.