- Brass push button.
- Button is secured in place by pushing the button through a base plate (such as a doorbell cover) and then the included threaded retaining piece is threaded onto the front of the push button.
- This button will work with new or existing 2-wire doorbell systems, and can replace most garage door opener buttons.
- Push Button Only- Doorbell Covers, Door chimes, power transformers, and wire sold separately.
- This is the same button that comes with each of our Antique Doorbells.
- Warranty Information: One year manufacturer warranty against defect.
- Push Button Measurements: 1 1/8"L x 5/8" Thread Diameter. (Button Body width: 3/4").
- Voltages: 8-16 Volts AC.
- These are LOW VOLTAGE buttons- not to be connected directly to standard 110V Power. Exceeding the button's voltage rating can damage the button.
- Low voltage power transformers are sold separately here.