- CAULK-EZ is a specially formulated spray that will help create a perfect bead of caulking.
- No stains or residue.
- Use on any caulk or silicone.
- One 2.5oz can of CAULK-EZ will cover up to 400 feet of caulk/silicone.
- Non-Flammable. Odorless.
- Shake well before using.
- Apply thin bead of caulk/silicone.
- TIP: When you apply the caulking to your form, make sure you have good, even coverage with the caulk before you spray the CAULK-EZ over it. Once sprayed with CAULK-EZ, the silicone caulk will not want to stick to any area that has been sprayed, so if you have gaps or uneven coverage of caulk before, it will not be a smooth, perfect bead after.
- Spray a fine mist of CAULK-EZ over the caulk, holding the spray nozzle 4-6 inches from the surface.
- Smooth caulk into a perfect bead. For best results use a Caulking Tool (sold here).
- When dry, clean up excess caulk and wipe area down with clean cloth.
I was amazed to try this, worked just like the video- all the extra silicone came right off the form no cleanup!!
This product rocks. I first thought it was going to be an expensive gimmick but it really made cleaning up the silicone a breeze. I am hooked and will be using it for all my countertops. Works especially nice for integrated sink molds.