- Industrial Acid Stain sprayer, for Concrete Acid Stain (sold here) as well as acid cleaning / acid etching needs.
- The Chapin Industrial Acid Staining Sprayer is specifically designed and equipped to handle the acids for acid staining and cleaning associated with acid staining. The 2-gallon translucent poly tank comes with a wide 4-inch mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning, poly shut off and an adjustable ceramic poly cone nozzle that sprays a coarse stream to a fine mist. Featuring acid and chemical-resistant seals and gaskets, and pressure relief valve.
- Open head style pump sprayer.
- Capacity: 2 Gallons.
- Pressure relief valve: Yes
- Spray/Flow Rate (GPM): 0.4-0.5 gpm
- Filter: In-Tank
- PSI Operating Pressure: 40-60psi
- Spray Stream Max Vertical: 25 feet
- Spray Stream Max Horizontal: 23 feet
- To use, simply open the top, fill with liquid, close, use plunger to pump in air pressure, and then spray. Adjust nozzle tip to desired spray pattern.
- Clean up: Clean up as soon as finished using to prolong internal parts longevity. Release pressure before opening. Remove any product left in sprayer. Clean out sprayer, tubing, and nozzles using plenty of clean water.