- Improved design to increase strength, and help eliminate warping associated with PVC/Plastic forms.
- 8 Pack of Concrete Countertop Forms
- Made of extra durable, high grade PVC
- Fully reusable. Easy to use, clean, and store.
- Set countertop forms in minutes.
- Available in 1.5"
- We also now have L shaped forms in the 2" size, sold here.
- Sold 8 forms in a box, each is 8' long. 64 linear feet of forms per box.
- Available in 1.5" only (Sold out of our 2" size)
- To use: cut with a miter saw, or hack saw. Pre drill any small holes in them that will be used for screws. No treatment necessary before casting- the PVC is very anti-sticky, but applying form release won't hurt them. Clean up with a plastic putty knife if possible to take off any cement residue. A light muriatic acid wash can be used to take off cement scale, but usually just simple cleaning after each use is good.
- NOTE! PVC or any Plastic material has the possibility that it can alter it's original shape over time. These forms should be stored in a temperature controlled environment that will not exceed high temperatures of 95 degrees F. High heat can cause them to warp slightly, or bow and lose their true flat shape. These forms should be kept out of the high heat, and stored flat.
Easy to work with, shipping was faster than expected and the quality of the forms are superior to most out there. The price isn't bad, but some prices of the other forms are really high for a small business. However if you want quality, I guess you have to pay for it.
Easy to use and a real time saver as well. Concrete cleans for the forms easily. Simple to cut and prepare countertop forms.
The forms are super high quality and will save a bunch of time and head ache which warrants their high price. However, the extremely high price for shipping is still bothering me.
Let's see how it comes off. :-)
Durable and high quality