Concrete Drainboard Groove Molds, Reusable Rubber
Fast Ship: Usually takes 1-2 business days to ship out.
- The cleanest most modern look for a drainboard is made with these mold pieces- Create drainboard grooves right off the surface of the finished concrete counter. Sloped molds create a sloped channel in the concrete, so any water will head towards the sink!
- Made of industrial grade polyurethane rubber, fully re-usable trivet rail form molds.
- Each Groove Strip is approx. 20" long, 1/2" wide, and slopes from 1/8" to 3/4"
- Minor imperfections and slight variance to each may be present!
- You can cut the ends to length desired.
- You can also cut/shape the ends to match the sink mold if desired (or use silicone to fill the slight gap)
- To use, silicone them to your form.
- Use of a Rubber Safe form release is recommended, and will create a smoother finish on the concrete, less air pockets, and make cleaning the rubber mold easier when finished. Just make sure you use a very thin coating of the release spray.
- To remove, well, you just remove them when done!
- Sold in packs of 5 or 10 trivet pieces.
Based on 1 review