Tru Strip is a roll-on sealer remover that is biodegradable, very user-friendly, easy to use. It is highly effective in removing most standard sealers from surfaces like metal, wood, masonry, brick and especially concrete. Tru Strip provides superior stripping capabilities to lift urethanes, alkyd paints, latex paints, lead based paints and varnish, from all types of substrates. Because Tru Strip emulsifies the material, once broken down, the coatings cannot re-cure.
- Bio-friendly, industrial strength coating stripper
- Safely removes most existing coatings including acrylics, urethanes, glues, and some epoxies
- Spray or roll on, wait a while, and wipe or wash away
- Safe on most any surface
- Much more effective than a consumer-strength product from a big box store
- Available in Quart, Gallon, and 5-Gallon sizes
- Coverage: (varies based on coating thickness)
- Quart: 25 to 60 sq ft
- Gallon: 100 to 250 sq ft
- 5-Gallon: 500 to 1,250 sq ft
- No chlorinated solvents
- You should follow the instructions for Tru Strip on a test section before trying the entire surface.
- Water cleanup
- Proprietary surfactants enable this stripper to work as it does. Tru Strip does not contain any hazardous solvents like methylene chloride or any aromatic solvents like xylene or toluene. Additionally, it does not contain any highly alkaline or corrosive materials. It is the best striper you can buy.
- View Tru Strip SDS
- Shake container briskly before every use
- Protect all adjacent areas and plant life from exposure.
- Product may be sprayed from a solvent sprayer, rolled out or spread with a squeegee.
- Allow Tru Strip to work for 30 minutes to begin with.
- When it begins breaking down you can work it with a broom to fully loosen the product.
- Scrape up all residue and rinse the area thoroughly with water.
- Heavy coatings may require a second treatment.
- TIP. When doing a project like stripping sealer from a patio it is best to apply it in the evening and allow it to work overnight.