- Concrete Stamp Pattern: Bridge Plank.
- This stamp pattern comes in just one stamp part, available in 2', 3' and 5' lengths. Order multiple pieces of this stamp to repeat the pattern quickly. Large areas being stamped look best combining the sizes. Standard sidewalk width is usually 5', so the 5' stamp is ideal of stamping a sidewalk.
- Available in Standard and Flex style stamps:
- Standard: Thick stamp, limited flexibility, and has straps on the backs of each stamp to use as handles.
- Flex: Thin stamp, very flexible, no straps/handles on backs of each stamp.
- Stamping concrete turns regular concrete into a work of art.
- Concrete Stamps are made of polyurethane composites- Very durable, good for hundreds and hundreds of uses.
- Use stamps with integral concrete color and colored release agents to create beautiful two dimensional concrete.
- Stamp dimensions: 2' Size: 24" x 9 1/2". 3' Size: 36" x 9 1/2". 5' Size: 59" x 9 1/2".
- Use: After applying powder or liquid release agent to concrete, lay stamp on concrete surface and press into the concrete. Walking on the stamp, or (depending on concrete hardness) an Impact Tool may be needed to help push the stamp into the concrete.
- Care: Clean stamps after each use with water and a stiff brush. Pressure washing can make cleaning quicker. Keep stamps stored out of direct sunlight to prolong their life.
- This product usually ships within 2-5 business days, via UPS.