- Custom Made Concrete Stamp. We take your Business Name, Logo, or Artwork and create a stamp.
- Made of strong, durable rubber. Each stamp can be reused for years with proper care.
- Stamp skins can be inlaid into a mold and concrete poured over. When concrete is cured, carefully peel out the stamp skin. Stamp skins can also be pressed into fresh concrete, and then immediately removed (use a Release Agent). For easier stamping into concrete, you may wish to adhere the stamp skin to a piece of wood to act as a 'stamp'.
- Brand each piece of concrete work with your signature, logo, etc.
Custom Work Details:
- Custom Logo Stamps can be made using simple text, or an art file.
- For text: Please specify the font, exact size, and text desired, using the notes section above.
- For artwork- If submitting an art file with a design or logo, it MUST be a good quality image of at least 300 dpi. ALL ARTWORK MUST BE Black and White ONLY. NO NOT submit artwork in any color besides BLACK. We can re-draw most logos for a $40 fee, if you do not have high resolution, BLACK and white versions.
- Artwork must have nice clean lines, in an easy to cut 2-D format. The engraving machine that will cut the logo stamp has to have a clear line to cut out, and what to leave as the stamp. Sending a complex picture as your art file will not work as a 2-D stamp.
- Submit your logo or art file after you place your order by REPLYING to the Order Email you will receive after placing your order, and attach the file.
- If you do NOT have a good image to send us, but have a low resolution, color, or fuzzy picture you need us to use, we will contact you about costs to clean up most art images (usually around $40).
- Please specify the exact size of your stamp in the Notes area above.
- Measurements: Made to your size. Specify the stamp size when ordering.
- Select the stamp size from the drop-down menu above, and order the stamp that your desired size fits within.
- Lettering/Logo is raised about 1/8".
- Stamp skin is approximately 3/16" thick in total.