Concrete Under Sink Mounts, 4-Pack
- Adjustable Anchor Channels for attaching under-counter sinks to concrete countertops.
- Each Quantity includes 4 Anchor Channels, 4 spring-backed nuts, and 4 screws.
- Simply place the channels in wet concrete and gently press down until flush.
- Tip- Allow a small amount of concrete to enter each end of the channel to ensure channel can't come out when dry.
- When the concrete countertop is installed, you will have anchor points already embedded in the concrete, so no need to drill and risk cracks.
- The anchor points also give you flexibility- you can move the nut about 1 1/2" inside the channel, so you'll be sure to get a good mounting position to hold the undermount sink in place.
Concrete Under Sink Mounts, 4-Pack Specifications:
- Channel Size: Approx. 2"L x 3/4"W x 3/8"H.
- Screw Size: #8 Machine Screw, 1/2" long.
- Mounting brackets for the sink are not included. (Brackets should come with the undermount sink)
Glad to find this item went in just like video showed. Hopefully when i mount sink Will work great
Awesome great quality!