- Professional Grade, Premium Concrete Grinding Turbo Cup Wheels.
- Extra long lifespan diamond grinding surface:
- One Coarse (4" size) disc has been used for over 3 years at the Expressions LTD concrete shop- Used to grind smooth flat surfaces on the bottom of all our countertops, plus dozens of large grinding jobs- like evening out uneven concrete sidewalk slabs... And the grinding wheel still had 1/3 of its diamond content.
- These discs have a low-mass design, so have excellent balance and very fast cutting.
- Great for any concrete that needs to be cut down, leveled, or evened out.
- Quickly level uneven spots on concrete countertops to ensure the countertop sits nice and level with the cabinetry.
- Threaded for a 5/8" grinder (standard size).
- Measurements: 5" Diameter.
- Diamond Surface: 5mm Thick.
- Available Grits: 30 Grit (Coarse), 50 Grit (Medium), 100 Grit (Fine).
This grinder wheel worked well- fast cutting down a section of my sidewalk that was sticking up. Saved me about $300 by doing it myself in 15 minutes instead of paying a concrete cutting company.