- EpoxyBond Adhesive is a low viscosity, epoxy adhesive most often used to bond rubber molds to porous materials such as plywood, concrete and plaster.
- EpoxyBond has a 1A:1B mix ratio, a long working time of 120 minutes and a cure time of 24 to 48 hours.
- To use, treat it like glue: Just mix the epoxy, and apply to a clean surface (plywood, concrete, plaster, etc. and then place the other item (ie. the rubber mold) onto the fresh epoxy, and allow to cure!
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Epichlorohydrin which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- FOR INDUSTRIAL/PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
- Sold in an 85-lb kit (Two 5-gallon pails):
- 45 lb of EpoxyBond Epoxy Resin (~5 gallons)
- 40 lb of EpoxyBond Epoxy Curative (~5 gallons)
- The mix ration is 1 part A to 1 part B, by volume (not by weight)