- Re-usable Polyurethane Faucet Hole Knockouts.
- Easily create uniform holes in concrete countertops for faucets, soap dispensers, valves, etc.
- Sold individually or in a 3-pack.
- Shape of these Faucet Plugs have a larger diameter hole on underside of the concrete countertop- to allow room for mounting bracket and nut to secure faucet (most faucets and drains aren't designed for thick concrete countertops and sinks).
- Slightly angled sides to allow for removal from the finished concrete.
- Made of extremely durable Polyurethane. Good for hundreds of uses.
- 2" Tall, 1 1/4" Diameter Hole x 2 1/2" Diameter (Mounting Hardware Area)
- 2" Tall, 1 1/2" Diameter Hole x 2 3/4" Diameter (Mounting Hardware Area)
- 2" Tall, 1 1/2" Diameter Hole x 2 3/4" Square (Mounting Hardware Area)
- 1 1/2" Tall, 1 1/2" Diameter Hole x 2 3/4" Diameter (Mounting Hardware Area)
- Square size is designed for faucets that come with a square-shaped mounting bracket (shown in product images).
- The 2" Tall standard Faucet Plugs (round) come in 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" Diameter hole size (When looking at the top of a finished countertop). 1 1/4" size is usually used for bathroom faucets where hot and cold water each have their own hole. 1 1/2" size is usually used for single-hole faucets where both hot and cold water lines need to come through the same hole.
- Secure Knockout in place with a small dab of silicone. You may also drill a small hole through the center of the Knockout, and use a washer and 2 1/2" long screw (2" screw for the 1 1/2" tall Faucet Plug size) to secure to the form. Apply Form Release (sold here) to the rubber knockout before pouring the concrete around it to make removal easier later.
- Removal- Prior to flipping over your cured concrete, loosen the edges of the Knockout with a flat head screw driver. Once the concrete piece is turned over, you should be able to push the Knockout free with your thumb and very little pressure. In the event a rubber plug is difficult to remove from the concrete, the center of the rubber plug can be drilled out, giving the plug a little more flex so it can be pushed out easier.
- To Clean- Scrape off any hardened concrete and/or silicone.
This plug was amazing. It worked great. A great value.
a bit pricey.
Great mold! Much better than the ones I tried to make at home. I will be ordering more in the near future. Thanks!
Also have not used yet ,but they look as though they will work fine.
I am glad I got these, as opposed to making my own, because these are made of durable material so they are reusable.