Firepit Concrete Liner Stamp - Fieldstone Stacked Majestic
- Stacked Stone rubber form liner for making concrete firepits and seatwalls.
- A beautiful form liner of weathered fieldstones with the most realistic stone face surface around. Nice mix of large and small stones in this pattern.
- Super simple to use to make a concrete firepit: Just get a 3-foot Sonotube (from your local construction supply store), and get TWO of these liners and they will fit inside it. To create the inner ring of the firepit, you can use something as simple as a garbage can filled with water (so it doesn't move!)
Size Dimensions of Firepit Concrete Liner Stamp - Fieldstone Stacked Majestic
- Size: Each liner is around 14" tall, and 5 feet long.
- Stacked stone detail- highly detailed weathered fieldstones, with 1" or more of relief (sticking out)
- Ends of the liners are staggered so they meet up with each other when using in a circle (again, 2 of these needed to make a 36" circle!)
How to Use Firepit Concrete Liner Stamp - Fieldstone Stacked Majestic
- Create the top coping cap / ledge in a number of ways:
- We have a specially made Rubber Edge Liner Form (sold here) just for this purpose! It can be used in a form, but was designed to be screwed right to your firepit outer form (Sonotube, wood circle, etc.). Some consideration should be taken to assure your securing it is adequate- a few screws probably won't hold it securely once filled with concrete, so use a bunch or back it with some 2x4 braces if you aren't sure!
- If you can pour the firepit base ring first, then you can come back and set up a Bendable Plastic Countertop Form (sold here) and one of the Rock Liners to go in it, and then pour the cap.
- Another common way is shown in the picture below above shows an example where parts of the 36" Sonotube were cut and spread lightly larger than the 36" diameter and secured in place, and a 2" or 3" Edge Form Liner can then be used to create the cap. This method lets you pour the whole firepit and cap all at once as a solid piece.