Firepit Concrete Liner Stamp Set- Square Fire Pit Boulder Random Rock
- This Boulder Firepit Mold set comes with 4 Boulder Rock Liners.
- Reusable rubber form liner for making concrete firepits and seatwalls.
- Aggressively textured boulder style stones.
- Use to easily make square fire pits, planters, garden boxes.
- Finished concrete made from our Firepit Forms can be used with gas or natural wood burning.
- Liners are notched and bent on the ends so they form a 4' box with perfect corners!
Size Dimensions of Firepit Concrete Square Molds - Boulder Rock Liners
- Size: Each liner is around 14" tall, and 48" long.
- 1" or more of stone relief (sticking out)
- Ends of the 4 liners are staggered so they meet up with each other when using in a 48" box
How to Use Firepit Concrete Square Molds - Boulder Rock Liners
- Create the top coping cap / ledge in a number of ways:
- We have a specially made Rubber Edge Liner Form (sold here) just for this purpose! It can be used in a form, but was designed to be screwed right to your firepit outer form (wood frame). Some consideration should be taken to assure your securing it is adequate- a few screws probably won't hold it securely once filled with concrete, so use a bunch or back it with some 2x4 braces if you aren't sure!
- If you can pour the firepit base ring first, then you can come back and set up a Plastic Countertop Form (sold here) and one of the Rock Liners to go in it, and then pour the cap.