Garden Box Planter Concrete Molds - 48" x 48" Boulder Rock
- It doesn't get any easier than this to make concrete garden boxes and planters. Build a 4' x 4' wooden frame and inner frame, set these form liners in, and fill with concrete. Repeat!
- This Boulder Garden Box Mold set comes with 4 Boulder Rock Liners.
- Reusable rubber form liner also make great concrete firepits and seatwalls.
- Aggressively textured boulder style stones.
- Liners are notched and bent on the ends so they form a 4' box with perfect corners!
Size Dimensions Garden Box Planter Concrete Molds - 48" x 48" Boulder Rock
- Size: Each liner is around 14" tall, and 48" long.
- 1" or more of stone relief (sticking out)
- Ends of the 4 liners are staggered so they meet up with each other when using in a 48" box
How to Garden Box Planter Concrete Molds - 48" x 48" Boulder Rock
- Create the top coping cap / ledge in a number of ways:
- We have a specially made Rubber Edge Liner Form (sold here) just for this purpose! It can be used in a form, but was designed to be screwed right to your garden box outer form (wood frame). Some consideration should be taken to assure your securing it is adequate- a few screws probably won't hold it securely once filled with concrete, so use a bunch or back it with some 2x4 braces if you aren't sure!
- If you can pour the garden box base first, then you can come back and set up a Plastic Countertop Form (sold here) and one of the Rock Liners to go in it, and then pour the cap.