- HVLP Sprayer, great for spraying concrete sealers, and inexpensive enough that replacing the sprayer due to residue build-up won't break the bank.
- General purpose gravity feed spray gun, uses high volume, low pressure (HVLP) for high output with lower over-spray. This style of spray gun is better for the environment and also helps you save money on material costs.
- Features include an adjustable fan pattern and volume control
- 20 oz. cup
- Sprays most oil based paints, coatings, primers, and sealers.
- Required air supply: 1-3 HP compressor
- Average air consumption: 6 cfm @ 40 psi
- Capacity: 20oz
- Operating Pressure (PSI): 20-50 psi
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4" - 18 NPS
- Nozzle Size (mm): 1.5 mm
- Accessories Included: Cleaning kit, cup and inlet fitting