Industrial Vacuum to collect dust and silica - Connect electric tools up to 15 AMPS – Can be used with or without filter bags.
- Under the OSHA law, employers have a responsibility to comply with all OSHA and State regulations for worker exposure to crystalline silica and other safety regulations.
- "Power Take Off" outlet activates the vacuum ON/OFF from the power tool switch. No need to turn on and off the vacuum!
- Electromagnetic Pulse Cleaning System maintains maximum airflow and suction with automatic filter vibration
- Automatically cleans filters – without interrupting operation – when decreased airflow is detected.
- 4 modes of operation: regular vacuum, power tool activation, auto-clean and auto-clean with power tool activation
- Wet vacuuming capability with sensor for automatic shut off to protect motor and filters.
- Includes a 15' hose and 26' power cord for easy portability on jobsite.
CS 1445 H HEPA Dust Extraction Vacuum
- 99.999% filtration efficiency
- 0.1 - 0.3 micron retained particles
- 99.995% required dust retention*
*Referring to MIL-STD 282 Type C
Electromagnetic Pulse Filter Cleaning System
Electromagnetic Pulse Filter Cleaning System vibrates both filters to remove dust. Cleaning can be activated automatically or manually. This maximizes suction and doubles filter life.
CS HEPA 1445 H SPECIFICATIONS
Power 11 Amps / 110V Air Flow 157 CFM Tank Capacity 9 gallons Weight 35 lbs. INCLUDED
2x HEPA Filters (P/N 428956), 15' hose, tool adapter, 26' power cord CS WET/DRY 1445 SPECIFICATIONS Power 11 Amps / 110V Air Flow 157 CFM Tank Capacity 9 gallons Weight 24.3 lbs. Standard Equipment 2 Filters (P/N 416069), 15' hose, tool adapter, 26' power cord