Planetary 3 Head Polisher Base for Wet or Dry Polishing
We now sell this tool through Amazon Click here to buy on Amazon
- This is the Planetary Base. You still need to purchase, or use an existing 'motor' which is either a Variable Speed Polisher or Variable Speed Grinder. It's easy to connect your polisher to this base, and then makes polishing perfectly flat easy to do.
- Three 4" alumunum back holders are included
- Skirt included to control water and dust
- 5/8-11 thread for connecting to most grinder/polishers
- accepts grinder/polishers with less than 2" (50mm) collar size
- Again, this listing on Amazon shows a Bosch Grinder which is NOT INCLUDED!
- Use Tip- Because we have used this exact unit for years at Expressions-LTD we want to mention that eventually, water may cause some rusting down inside the planetary insides of the base unit. This can make the machine act 'seized up' unable to turn, and may require a good amount of force to break free so they turn again. As a precaution, one the tool is dry from using, we simply flip over and spray WD40 around each thread for the polishing pads, and allow the WD40 to sit there with the unit stored upside down, to ensure no seizing up when you need it next time.
Specifications Planetary 3 Head Polisher Base for Wet or Dry Polishing
- The T-Rex Planetary machine is a light weight, extremely portable planetary polishing machine with the most affordable price. It is a rugged, planetary powered tool designed to produce a flat, swirl free finish on counter tops, floors and steps. The planetary polishing tool can be used to grind, hone, polish and clean concrete, terrazzo, marble and granite surfaces with diamond abrasives. This is a true planetary gear driven tool. The 10" platform turns at a lower rate than the higher rotational speed of the 4 inch platens. This combination provides the optimal speed for diamond polishing, producing a perfect finish 5 times faster than a single head polisher. The unit is usually powered by electric variable speed grinder or polishers with a collar size of 2" (50mm) or smaller. A center cooling water feed line, precision bearings and gears translate to sturdy construction and the ultimate tool for perfect flatness and a superior mirror like polish.