Polishing Grinder 7" Extension - Da'Shaft
Ships from Oregon (Click for average Ground delivery map )
- 7" polisher / grinder extension.
- Allows polishing, polishing, or sanding down into areas that are hard to reach, or may otherwise only be worked by hand.
- Reduces polishing time for sinks or recessed areas.
- Grind and polish the inside of concrete sinks to expose the aggregates or any decorative embellishments.
- Measurements: Overall length: 7.5" (includes threads). Shaft Extension: 6 7/8". Body Diameter: 1".
- Allows water to pass through shaft for wet grinders/polishers.
- Aluminum body is cross-etched for a good grip in wet conditions.
- Simply thread onto a grinder or polisher with 5/8" threads. Attach grinding disc, or Velcro backer for diamond pads to the other end.
- DO NOT lean (use body weight) on the polisher. Let the grit do the work, not your weight. Excessive force pushing down during use can limit the life of the shaft.
- Should be used with wet polishing as water will keep the bearing in the shaft cool and free-moving.
Can not polish integral sinks with out this.
Best buy ever. I havent actually used the extension yet. The connection doesnt fit on my UK measured grinder. Not your fault I got married. Spent the past year caring for someone with a terminal illness. Apart from that i think im the only person in NZ with the extension. Ill be the first person here polishing a bath tub with rounded corners so im still very excited. If you could advise me on a wet polishing grinder that fits the extension i could start my dream. You guys are the only extension (in the world) so im ecstatic. Thanks for thinking out the box.
The product arrived on time and worked for a short period of time then we had to lubricate it so the handle would not get hot. Overall a good product. I felt the price was exagerated a bit after receiving the unit.