Polishing Velcro Backer Backup Pads for Concrete and Stone
- Velcro backing pads for Diamond Polishing Pads.
- Available in Rigid or Flex. Rigid works best for polishing flat surfaces. Flex works best for polishing curved areas such as sinks and curved edges.
- Since Flex Backer Pads are generally used when polishing a curved surface such as a sink, consider also using a Polisher Extension Shaft to make getting into the curved/sink area much easier.
- Polishing Velcro Backer Backup Pads for Concrete and Stone have rust proof threads, and a Velcro 'hook side' surface.
- Tip- Using a smaller backer than the diameter of the polishing pad can help get even more flex out of a pad when polishing a curved area.
- Note: Our 3" Convex Diamond Pads are designed specifically for polishing sinks and curved surfaces.
Specifications Polishing Velcro Backer Backup Pads for Concrete and Stone:
- Available in Rigid or Flex styles.
- Sizes: 3", 4", or 5" Diameter.
- Also available is a special 3" size that is curved/domed to fit 3" Convex Pads (sold here)
- Thread size for grinder/polisher: 5/8".
Polishing out the inside of our sinks is great with the flex backer, really lets the pad bend to the shape of the sink
grerat product hold up well and fast shipping will continue to use this company and its porducts in the future