Polytek PolyBond Adhesive
- A polyurethane adhesive that's great for repairing torn polyurethane molds.
- PolyBond is mixed 1A:3B by weight, has a 3 minute working time and a 15 minute cure time. Very strong
- To use, clean the torn rubber mold, apply Polybond Adhesive, and secure or hold the rubber mold in place until adhesive cures.
- Sold in 2 lb. or 32 lb. kits.
- Download: PolyBond Safety Data Sheet: Part A MSDS. Part B MSDS
How To Repair Rubber Molds
- Click for Instructions on repairing polyurethane rubber molds.