- Poolform Form Liner - Chiseled Stone Edge, creates a chiseled rock edge surface to the concrete.
- A Flexible rubber insert that will lock into the Z Poolforms.
- Re-usable. Made in the USA
- These liners can also be used with concrete countertops, steps, fireplaces, etc.
- Size: 8' long each, 3" height. Approx. 1/2" thick.
- Sold in single 8' lengths, or in 4-packs and 8-packs.
- Each liner has a special groove on the top-back side that allows it to be locked into place in the Z Poolform.
- Liners can be cut with a sharp razor blade, or chop saw.
- Gaps between liners can be filled (if desired) with silicone caulking and smoothed to hide the seam, or just plan to saw-cut an expansion joint in the concrete on each spot where the liners meet.
How To Use:
- View basic Z Poolform Installation Instructions
- Poolform Liners are placed in the Z Poolform forms and snap into place (watch video below to see this done).
- Apply a Z Form Release, or other rubber-safe form release (NO diesel!) just prior to placing the concrete.
- Watch video below for full Poolform application process: